The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) has named the Team and Alternates for the U.S. Pan American Eventing Team for the 2015 Pan American Games.
The following athlete-and-horse combinations will compose the U.S. Team (in alphabetical order):
- Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pa.) and Thomas Tierney and Simon Roosevelt’s Fernhill Cubalawn, a 2003 Holsteiner gelding, or Thomas Tierney and Ann Jones’ Fernhill Fugitive, a 2005 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Lauren Kieffer (Ocala, Fla.) and Marie Le Menestrel’s Meadowbrook’s Scarlett, a 2007 Thoroughbred Cross mare
- Marilyn Little (Frederick, Md.) and Raylyn Farms Inc. and Phoebe and Michael Manders’ RF Scandalous, a 2005 Oldenburg mare
- Boyd Martin (Cochranville, Pa.) and the Pancho Villa Syndicate’s Pancho Villa, a 2003 Selle Francais gelding
The following athlete-and-horse combinations have been named as alternates to the U.S. Team (in alphabetical order):
- Jennie Brannigan (Kennett Square, Pa.) and Nina Gardner’s Cambalda, a 2002 Thoroughbred Cross gelding
- Matt Brown (Petaluma, Calif.) and Blossom Creek Foundation’s BCF Belicoso, a 2006 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Will Faudree (Southern Pines, N.C.) and Jennifer Mosing and Sterling Silver Stables’ Pfun, a 2007 Irish Sport Horse gelding
- Lauren Kieffer (Ocala, Fla.) and Jacqueline Mars’ Vermiculus, a 2007 Anglo-Arabian gelding
- Michael Pollard (Dalton, Ga.) and Carl, Nicolas and Stanislas Bouckaert’s Cyrano Z, a 2001 Zangersheide gelding
- Tamra Smith (Murrieta, Calif.) and Alexandra Ahearn’s Mai Baum, a 2006 German Sport Horse gelding
The 2015 U.S. Pan American Eventing Team is subject to approval by the United States Olympic Committee.